The mission of the Office of Professional Development is to provide quality opportunities to Texas State faculty and staff that will assist in their personal and professional development.
The Office of Professional Development is responsible for the following functions:
- providing workshops for personal and professional development;
- coordination of the monthly New Employee Orientation (NEO) program--part II for all new employees and the annual New Faculty Orientation for all new faculty;
- coordination of annual Employee Wellness Fair;
- coordination of blood drives for Central Texas Blood and Tissue Center;
- coordination of workshop and meeting space with support equipment in JCK 460 and JCK 412 for Texas State employees