Public fear and worry of the words “memory loss, dementia and
Alzheimer’s disease” are increasing in epidemic proportions. Much
of this is due to constant negative information on these subjects.
Come hear ALL the facts (many very positive) and help reduce your
fear and worry. In an audience participation format, this workshop
will discuss the following:
- What makes up our cognitive abilities and how does it change
- as we age?
- What professional should someone with cognitive changes
- see, and how should they be properly evaluated in 2013?
- What are the many causes of memory loss and cognitive
- decline as we age?
- What are the many treatments available?
The main message: The glass is half-full, not half-empty.
Coordinated by Ms. Rose Trevino, Work Life Coordinator, Human Resources
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Personal Effectiveness.