In this training, you will learn how an individual performance plan will be developed and how evaluations will be based on actual job duties. We will:
• review the UPPS on Staff Performance Appraisal
• explain how to develop performance expectations, standards, weights, ratings, and scores
• discuss common errors made in appraising employees
• learn how to complete and use performance appraisal forms
• learn how to do effective appraisals and ongoing conferences with employees
• learn how recent UPPS changes affect the Performance Appraisal process
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.