In this training, participants will learn how to develop an individual performance plan and how evaluations are based on actual job duties.
Components of the workshop include:
- Reviewing the UPPS on Staff Performance Appraisal
- Development of performance expectations, standards, weights, ratings, and scores
- Discussion of common errors made in appraising employees
- Learning how to complete and use performance appraisal forms
- Learning how to do effective appraisals and ongoing conferences with employees
- Learning how recent UPPS changes affect the performance appraisal process
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.