Why do we have different versions of the Texas State logo? Can I take the words “San Marcos” off the logo? Can I use the SuperCat logo? In fact, what is the SuperCat logo? What is a brand and why do the university and athletics need one? Does the new system statement have a typo in it?
If you ever find yourself asking these questions, this is the session for you.
Find out the latest on when to use the Texas State logo without the words “San Marcos” AND how to use the new system statement. Learn about new copyright efforts for both the Texas State and Athletic marks. Discover how University Marketing can make your job easier and how Athletics can help you navigate copyright licensing.
Who should attend:
• Graphic Designers
• Administrative Assistants
• Anyone producing Texas State or athletic communications
Upon completion, participants will understand:
• Texas State University’s branding campaign
• How to correctly use the university and athletic logos
• When to use the Texas State logo without the words “San Marcos”
• How has the system statement changed
• What resources are available on University Marketing’s website
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.