Job Classification Training - Supervisors and Employees
The following information will be covered:
• What is the purpose of the GOJA?
• How is the GOJA used in the job audit process?
• How often should the GOJA be updated?
• What does it take to get a position reclassified?
• What is the difference between a reclassification and promotion?
• What are the steps in the job audit process?
• How can I determine whether a reclassification is warranted?
• What are the Texas State job markets?
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.