Need data to help you make a decision? This Institutional Research workshop
teaches attendees how to find and interpret various data sources at Texas State and beyond. We will demonstrate how to find information on students, curricula,
faculty, staff, and other areas of higher education.
• Learn how to use the Institutional Research Self-Service Tools to obtain data
on students, courses, degrees, retention, graduation, faculty, and staff.
• Discover existing reports produced by the Office of Institutional Research.
• Make comparisons among Texas public colleges and universities using tools
provided by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
• Compare public and private universities around the nation using the U.S.
Department of Education website.
Experience with a web browser is encouraged. All participants will gain
knowledge of basic educational data and statistics to support informed
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.