Whether you lead a problem-solving team, are working with strategic planning, or just want to assist in moving your group through the collaborative process more effectively, facilitation is a critical skill. This session teaches the fundamentals of facilitation tools and techniques and provides opportunities for participants to practice the techniques they learn.
Objectives of this workshop:
- Understand group dynamics and its impact on groups/teams/offices
- Learn how to create a participatory climate within groups as they interact
- Practice communication and interactive skills that help maximize the success of group meetings
- Learn and practice techniques for active intervention and conflict management
**Registration is essential and limited to the first 24 responses.
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.