Texas State University enjoys a one-hundred year tradition of service excellence. It is up to us to create service legends of our own. During our next one hundred years we will be required more and more to compete for students--both in admissions and retention areas. This workshop focuses on the kind of service excellence that will be required.
In this four-hour workshop, you will learn:
- the fundamentals of effective customer service,
- the importance of adapting to the needs of different personality types,
- the words and phrases to avoid,
- the steps in a recovery strategy, and
- what to do when you have to say NO!
Join the 2,167 participants who have attended the 54 workshops conducted by Dr. Cheatham since October 1998.
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under Organizational Excellence.