Texas State receives sponsored program awards via grants and contracts. At times, these awards include an outgoing subaward/subcontract. Subrecipient monitoring is vital in the success of the sponsored program award for many reasons. This session will discuss important topics to help you be successful in subrecipient monitoring.
• Regulations guiding subrecipient monitoring
• Roles involved with subrecipient monitoring
• Steps to take in the proposal process
• Steps to take at the time of award
• Steps to take during the management of the
• Steps to take during the process of subrecipient
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under External Funding.