This workshop is intended for faculty or staff who have not yet submitted a grant proposal at Texas State. If you think you would like to submit a proposal, you should attend this workshop to learn how the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) can help you with the process.
The workshop will address the following services of OSP:
• Discussion of funding sources
• Knowing about compliance issues that could concern you
• Preparing a proposal
• Preparing a proposal budget
• Knowing what processes to follow
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under External Funding.