Post Award Services Available to the University Community
We will discuss the following services of the Office of Sponsored Programs:
- Establish, maintain and close sponsored program accounts
- Interpret and enforce sponsor, university and other administrative policies
- Monitor expenditures for compliance with sponsor and university policies and procedures
- Prepare and monitor subawards and subcontracts
- Work with faculty and staff to provide accurate, timely financial information
- Prepare financial reports to sponsors
- Carry out cash management responsibilities associated with the funding of sponsored projects
- Act as liaison with other university administrative support units, sponsors, and auditors
- Advise on post-award business and financial matters
- Assist and SAP Grant Management
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks prior and closes 1 week prior.
To register for this workshop:
- Sign in to your SAP Portal
- Click on the Training and Development tab
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under External Funding.