This interactive class is designed to discuss the administrative support needs and requirements of sponsored program accounts.
Some of the topics which will be covered are as follows:
* Effort Reporting – What are effort reports? Why are they so important?
* Cost Sharing – What are the sponsor’s reporting expectations?
* Guaranteed Accounts – How do they work? When do I need one?
* The “8999 Fund” – What is this?
* Recovered Indirect – What is it and when can I spend it?
SAP Updates and Enhancements :
* Review of SAP reports and screens – Any new reports lately?
* New GL’s to help track Participant Support
* Who is your contact for the FI Stakeholder’s Meeting?
GAMS Post-Award Module:
* How will it help the PI’s and administrative support?
Please bring your questions and problems to this class. We want this class to be interactive as well as productive for everyone.
If you require special accommodations to participate, please call 245.7899 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Go to https://ibis.sap.txstate.edu:50001/irj/portal to register on-line and click on the Training and Development tab. Locate this workshop in the Course Catalog under External Funding.