CEU—Texas State Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
CPE—Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Courses that have been offered for CPE credit through Professional Development in the past include:
- Allies Training (4 credits)
- Facilitation Skills (17.5 credits)
- Mobile and Smart Device Security (2 credits)
- Providing Legendary Customer Service (4 credits)
- QPR--Suicide Prevention Training (2 credits)
- Securing Confidential Information (2 credits)
- Survival Spanish (10 credits)
- Teambuilding (17.5 credits)
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Security (2 credits)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® (21 credits)
- Delivering Effective Presentations: A Public Speaking Practice Workshop
Courses that qualify for the program are noted on the semester listing of workshops with a CPE notation. Attendees should use their attendance verification they receive in SAP as proof of attendance. CPE hours are earned at a rate of 1 CPE credit per 50 contact minutes involved in a workshop. For credit purposes, use Sponsor ID: 009805.
For more information about the CPE program and the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy please visit: http://www.tsbpa.state.tx.us/.