Life is in Your Hands
On behalf of WE ARE BLOOD, thank you for taking the time to help Central Texans in need. Blood drives save thousands of lives annually… lives that are in your hands. Below are the details of our upcoming blood drive.
Thursday, August 31, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Make an Appointment: Click Here (Please note registration opens 30 days prior)
- eat a full meal
- provide photo ID
- be at least 17 years old
- weigh 115 lbs to donate whole blood; 110 lbs to donate platelets
- and be in good health
- Click on the "Make an Appointment" link above
- In the "Donate Blood" section, click on "Find a Drive"
- Click on the "Donate Now" option located in the top menu bar.
- Under the Quick Links list, click on "Search By Group Code" option.
- Enter the Texas State University Group Code: A059
- Our next scheduled drive will be listed
If you have been told previously by The Blood Center of Central Texas or another blood center that you should never donate blood, you can still help save lives by spreading the word about the importance of blood donation. Please forward this message to family, friends and associates and encourage them to become life saving blood donors. If you recently made a blood donation, or if you have already scheduled an appointment to donate blood, please accept our thanks on behalf of the patients whose lives you may have touched. If you have any questions about donating, please contact WE ARE BLOOD at https://weareblood.org/donate-blood/eligibility or 512-206-1108.