External guidance for Mathworks programs is provided by a Steering Committee of individuals who believe in the critical importance of mathematics as a foundation for science and engineering, and as a key to our country's future in the global economy. We are grateful to the following members for their talent, support, and guidance, and for helping to create a vision for how Mathworks programs can dramatically change mathematics education in Texas and beyond.
Mathworks Steering Committee members:
- Sarah and Ernest Butler, Austin civic leaders
- Howard Falkenberg, President of Staats Falkenberg
- Jeff Kodosky, National Instruments co-founder
- Robert Rutishauser, former CFO of Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- Mike Starbird, professor of mathematics at the University of Texas at Austin