Online Application for Summer 2016
Apply below to be a Mathworks Fellow!
Gain valuable classroom experience while mentoring young students in mathematics!
- If selected as a Mathworks Fellow, you will be required to be up to date on all immunizations (including a TB test)
- Prior to selection as a Fellow, you must consent to a background check (per San Marcos CISD regulations)
- Fellows are expected to follow all San Marcos CISD guidelines (dress code, code of conduct, etc.)
- You must be available 7:30am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday during the two weeks of the program, and attend a orientation meeting June 5th.
- Stipend will be $700 total
- After you hit "SUBMIT", a copy of your application will be automatically e-mailed to you.
- Application deadline for the Summer 2016 program is Friday, April 29, 2016 at 5:00pm.
Please contact Mathworks at 512-245-3439 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.