What is the International Minds Committee?
The International Minds Committee (IMC) is a student run programming organization. Our goal is to connect International Students with each other and the Texas State campus/community. We strive to bring inclusive, innovative, and internationally minded events to campus in order to meet the needs and interests of our International Students. IMC works with the International Office to help plan and implement events.
What is required of members?
All members must:
- Maintain a minimum TXST GPA of 2.50
- Attend weekly meetings on Mondays at 5:00pm
- Volunteer to staff events
- Assist in promoting IMC via personal social media/networks
- Represent Texas State University, IMC, and yourself in a professional manner
When do we meet?
IMC meets every Monday at from 5-6PM in the Thornton International House - 1st Floor Conference Room
- If a member has class during the weekly meeting times, they will be expected to obtain missed information on their own
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Gonzales at email@example.com.