This $1,000 scholarship is awarded annually in honor of Professor Merry Kone FitzPatrick. The number of awards given will depend on funding availability.
- Awarded to currently enrolled sophomores, juniors, or seniors who are active members of Alpha Lambda Delta. A preference is given to students who have been accepted into the Honors College.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic strength and engagement in the community.
- Applicants must maintain a semester grade point average of at least 3.50.
- Applicants must enroll in at least 12 hours per semester.
- Applicants must demonstrate participation in Alpha Lambda Delta and must have paid the Alpha Lambda Delta initiation and lifetime membership fee.
- Applicants must reapply each year and meet all eligibility requirements.
Application Procedures and Deadlines
- Continuing students: You must fill out the online scholarship form and arrange for two additional letters of recommendation to be submitted to the Honors College by 5:00 P.M. on March 1.
- See the following link for a complete list of Honors College scholarships: honors/current/continuing/scholarship.html