Texas State University Logo

Quick Links

Honors Courses

Research Related Opportunities

Join the Conversation

adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size


Choosing an application form

Freshman Application: Students who are currently in high school or who have just graduated the previous May and have not started at Texas State should use the incoming freshman application regardless of how many hours of college credit they have earned. 

Continuing/Transfer Application: Texas State students and students who have at least one semester worth of college experience at another institution (full or part time) or who have been out of school for a year or more are welcome to use the application for continuing/transfer applications. 

Veterans: Please use the continuing/transfer application regardless of their previous college experience.  Veterans can find more information at the Office of Veterans Affairs.