Requisition Creators will follow this process to Review and Print Purchase Orders. When a Purchase Order is created, a “Purchase Order Created” workflow task will be routed to the SAP Portal Worklist of the original requisition creator. Hourly emails (during business hours) will notify Requisition Creators that New Workflow has been delivered to their SAP Portal Worklist.
- Logon to the SAP Portal.
- Click on the “Worklist” Tab.
- Click on the “Purchase Order Created…” task to process. You will see the Purchase Order number in the task description.
- Following completion of task, click Refresh to see the task removed from your worklist.
Purchase Order Review/Print
- Click on Print Preview to review and print the Purchase Order (see instructions next page).
- Click on Back following return from the Purchase Order review and print step.
- Click “Complete Work Item” to complete this task. Close window. Note - “Cancel” will retain the task.
Printing Purchase Order
- Press Print to send Purchase Order to your printer.
- Press Save to save the Purchase Order as a PDF file on your computer. The saved file may be distributed as an email attachment.
- Press Back when finished to return to the prior screen.