Requisition creators will follow this process to correct a requisition rejected by the responsible account manager or purchasing department. An immediate email notification will notify the Requisition creator that a “Req. Rejected…” workflow task has been delivered to their SAP Portal Worklist.
- Logon to the SAP Portal.
- Click on the “Worklist” Tab.
- Click on the “Requisition REJECTED” task to process. You will see the requisition number and line in the task description.
- Following task completion, click Refresh to see the task removed from your worklist.
Correct Rejected Requisition
- Follow message instructions in the Header.
- Click to Cancel the rejection.
- Make changes as directed (or delete line to cancel).
- Click Save. (Requisition will be re-routed to the responsible account manager for approval)
- Click “Complete Work Item” to complete this task and close. “Cancel” will retain the task.