Would you like to receive your money faster and more efficiently?
Texas State University's General Accounting is pleased to offer electronic ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments to our vendors. ACH payments (direct deposit) provide you with the following advantages:
The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) regulates the ACH network, a nationwide payment and collection system. Instead of using paper to carry necessary transaction information, the ACH network processes, delivers and settles electronic credits and debits among financial institutions.
How you enroll:
1. Complete all the information on the Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form, print and sign. Note that you may fill out with Adobe Acrobat Reader before printing
2. Fax the completed and signed form to the FI Master Data Center to (512) 245-8990
3.The information will be verified by the FI Master Data Center and setup in the Texas State financial system
In order to effectively administer this program, all of the following conditions must be agreed to by the vendor:
- All vendors must agree to complete the Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form and send it directly to the Texas State University FI Master Data Center
- The direct deposit will be processed to only one (1) account as identified on the Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form Once enrolled for direct deposit, all future payments to the vendor will be through ACH
- If a vendor/business closes its account with one financial in institution and opens an account with another financial institution, it must notify the Texas State University FI Master Data Center immediately by submitting a new Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org