School of Music Evans
RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
*Please provide all required information not less than 10 working days prior to the date requested.
DATE OF REQUEST: ______________________________________________________________
ORGANIZATION NAME: ___________________________________________________
SPONSOR NAME: ________________________________________________________________
SPONSOR CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone #: _________________________________________________________________________
Email : __________________________________________________________________________
BILLING INFORMATION: ___________________________________________________
TITLE OF EVENT: _______________________________________________________________
DATE REQUESTED: _____________________________________________________________________
REHEARSAL DATE BEGIN: ________________________TIME: __________________AM/PM
REHEARSAL DATE END: __________________________TIME: __________________AM/PM
PERFORMANCE DATE BEGIN: _____________________TIME: __________________AM/PM
PERFORMANCE DATE END: _______________________TIME: __________________AM/PM
*Please check appropriate equipment and services needed*
______ Playback _____ CD (or) _____ Audio File
______ Video with sound (*You must provide laptop)
Microphones: (*Indicate quantity)
______ Wireless Hand-Held
______ Wireless Lapel
______ Boundary Area Mics (Floor/Tap)
______ Aerial (*2)
______ Stage Monitors
*Please indicate requests other than full stage lighting:
______ Music Stands
______ Acoustical Shells
______ Choral Risers
______ Podium (*Lecturn)
______ Conductor’s Podium
______ Grand Steinway Piano (*New Steinway not available without permission from Director/School of Music)
______ Upright Piano
______ Dressing Rooms
Regulations for Use Evans Auditorium
The Applicant/Sponsor of the event is responsible to ensure that all rules are followed.
1. On-campus parking is limited, especially while classes are in session. Adequate parking cannot be guaranteed.
Please check parking availability with Parking Services (245-2887) before scheduling any large weekday event.
2. No food or drinks are allowed in the audience area. If cleaning services are required, a charge for custodial overtime
will be assessed.
3. No smoking or alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the auditorium.
4. No open flame will be allowed in the auditorium without prior written consent of the University Safety Officer.
5. No nails, screws, stage screws, or holes will be allowed in stage floor and no tacks, nails, or staples will be allowed in
6. Audience control and safety is the responsibility of the Applicant/Sponsor.
7. "No Standing Room" is an OSHA law. Each person admitted to the audience area must have a seat. The Applicant/
Sponsor may be held liable if this law is violated and an accident or emergency occurs.
8. Applicant/Sponsor of events in Evans Auditorium are responsible for meeting all contract specifications. To insure that
specifications can be met by the existing equipment and staff, it is suggested that any technical rider be approved by
the Production Coordinator prior to any contractual agreement.
9. Evans Auditorium staff will only be responsible for equipment and personnel agreed upon in writing at least ten working
days prior to an event.
10. Applicant/Sponsor of events is responsible for any equipment used during the event. Equipment damaged by neglect
or abuse, or stolen equipment, will be billed to the Applicant/Sponsor. Damage to the facility will be repaired or
replaced and charged to the Applicant/Sponsor.
is responsible for audience and performer safety and conduct. Evans Auditorium is not responsible
for security of personal belongings and equipment.
12. Auditorium personnel who work more than 8 hours for a single event must be paid time-and-a half.
13. Users of Evans Auditorium must agree to adhere to posted signs separating the Evans Auditorium lobby from Liberal
14. Arrangements for use of the grand piano must be made 2 weeks in advance with the Department of Music. Guidelines
for the piano's use and charges will be given upon request. '
a. No liquids, drinks, cups or food will be permitted on or near the piano.
b. The piano is considered a musical instrument and is not to be used as a prop, table, or platform. No sitting,
standing, or lying on the piano.
Regulations for Use Evans Auditorium
Priority 1, 2, & 3 users (see UPPS No. 08.01.10) will be charged the full rental fee for failure to cancel at least 48 hours prior to an event. Priority 4, 5, & 6 (see UPPS No. 08.01.10) must give 5 working days notice of cancellation. For cancellations received after the applicable deadline, the Applicant/Sponsor will be charged the full rental rate. Any group not showing up one hour after the contracted time on the reservation sheet will be considered a “No Show” and will be charged the full rental rate plus wages. Cancellations due to inclement weather are exceptions.
I have read and agree to abide by the regulations listed above.
Signature of Applicant/Sponsor Date