1. Provide 5,000 business flyers by August 10 to be included in the PAWS Preview goodie bags. All new students (freshman and transfers) will receive a PAWS Preview Goodie Bag. Please deliver flyers to the Office of Community Relations at Alumni House.
2. Allow student organizations to decorate your storefront windows at Homecoming, October 8-13, 2012. Call Campus Activities for more information at 245-3219.
3. The "Texas State Showdown" allows pizza vendors to showcase featured menu items and compete for title of "The Best of the Best" as part of Boko's Block Party, each fall semester in the LBJ Student Center Mall. Call Campus Activities at 245-3219 for more information.
4. Offer year-round discounts to university staff members. Your business will be listed on the "Staff Perks" webpage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Use Jobs4Cats to post job openings at your business. Go to www.careerservices.txstate.edu and click on Employeers-Job4Cats or call 512.245.2645
6. Request Texas State employee list to send a flyer or packet of information, prior approval and a fee to the Human Resource Department is required. Call the Human Resource Office at 245-2557 or email at email@example.com for more information. Obtain the request form at the HR Website.
7. Have a booth on the Quad to hand out materials or sell merchandise to students. Or post flyers in high traffic areas. Prior approval and fee from Campus Activities is required. Call Campus Activities at 245-3219 for more information or learn more about solicitation at this website.
8. Have a booth at Discover Texas State GreenFest each fall semester. Call the Office of Community Relations for more information. Space is limited. 245-9645.
9. Become a Corporate Sponsor with the Athletic Department. Your business will be listed on the Athletic Corporate Sponsor website as well as at different athletic venues. Call the Athletic Marketing Department at 245-2114 for more information.
10. Become a sponsor of Bobcat Build and have your business listed on the back of the event t-shirt. 3,000 students will receive a t-shirt and wear it year round. Call Bobcat Build at 245-4245.
11. Advertise on campus: University Star (student newspaper), firstname.lastname@example.org or call 245-3487 or KTSW (student radio station), email@example.com or call 245-3816.
12. The Bobcat Tram City and Campus routes provide affordable on-bus advertising for businesses to reach the student demographic in the San Marcos area. For details, click here.
Texas State University Office of Community Relations.
(512) 245-9645 * Fax (512) 245-3817 * Communityrelations@txstate.edu