There are many ways to market your business to Students, Faculty and Staff!
Market your Business to the Texas State Community Fall 2014
- Provide 6,000 coupons to be included in the Bobcat Preview goodie bags. All new students (freshman and transfers) will receive a Bobcat Preview Goodie Bag. Fliers must be delivered to the Office of Community Relations at River House by Wednesday, August 6, 2014. Fliers must offer free items or discounts for students. Call 512.245-9645 for more information.
- Fly Texas State flags at your business and/or home on game days! Purchase at the Fan Shop at Bobcat Stadium. Open M-Th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Fridays from 10 to 2. Contact the Fan Shop at 512-245-6629.
- Offer discounts to university faculty and staff. Your business will be listed on the "Work Life" webpage. For more information, visit www.beneplace.com/txstate or call 512-346-3300.
- Advertise through campus student media sources: University Star (student newspaper), firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-245-3487 and KTSW (student radio station), email@example.com or call 512-245-3485.
- Use Jobs4Cats to post full and part-time job and internship positions at your business. For assistance, go to www.careerservices.txstate.edu or call 512-245-2645.
- Host a booth on the Quad to hand out materials, sell merchandise to students, or post fliers in high traffic areas. Prior approval, campus sponsorship and fee. Call CASO at 512-245-3219 for more information or learn more about campus solicitation at www.lbjsc.txstate.edu/caso.
- Sponsor San Marcos CISD Sixth Grade Higher Education Awareness Tours to Texas State through the Adopt-A-Classroom program. Contact the Office of Community Relations at 512-245-9645 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Become a sponsor of Bobcat Build, the University’s largest service event, and have your business listed on the back of the event t-shirt. 3,000 students will receive a t-shirt and wear it year round. For more information, call Bobcat Build at 512-245-4245 or visit www.bobcatbuild.txstate.edu.
- Support Texas State athletes by becoming a sponsor for the Athletic Department. Call the Athletic Marketing and Promotions Department at 512-245-4730 or visit www.txstatebobcats.com.
- The Bobcat Shuttle provides on-bus advertising for businesses to reach the student demographic in the San Marcos area. For details, go to www.shuttle.txstate.edu. Contact email@example.com or call 512-245-6799.
Texas State University Office of Community Relations
512-245-9645 | Fax: 512-245-7972 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.txstate.edu/community