To learn more about the Student Affairs in Higher Education master's program you are encouraged to view the archived copy of the SAHE Program Informational Webinar, which took place November 2016.
- The archived webinar from 2016 can be accessed here. Note that the presentation begins at approximately the 3:00 minute mark.
- The webinar slide deck from 2016 can be accessed here.
Additionally, Dr. Haber-Curran and Dr. Dean conducted a webinar for the Texas Association of College & University Personnel Administrators (TACUSPA) on Pursuing a Career in Student Affairs. The slide deck for the webinar can be accessed here.
SAHE Program Open House
Are you in interested in a Career in Student Affairs? Each fall we host an open house to learn more about careers in student affairs and about the SAHE Program at Texas State.
During the open house prospective students can:
- learn about the field
- connect with faculty, professionals, and current students
- develop skills to help advance to graduate school
- participate in an etiquette lunch.
If you are interested in participating this event in Fall 2017 please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest so that we can add you to the invitation list.