2013 SAHE Interviews - Monday, February 25th & Tuesday, February 26th
What to expect during SAHE Interviews:
- SAHE interviews are by invitation only. You may not participate unless you have been invited by faculty of the program.
- All students attending interviews will be in business formal attire.
- A writing sample will be collected from every student planning on enrolling as a student in the Student Affairs in Higher Education Program on the first day of interviews.
- Each student must interview with selected SAHE faculty to be considered for the program. Submission of your application and acceptance into Texas State Graduate School does not ensure your admittance into the program.
- During the visit, students will also interview for a Graduate Research Assistantship if they choose. Interviews for positions will be held on both the Thursday and Friday of interviews.
- Students will have the opportunity to meet staff within the offices in which they are applying for Graduate Research Assistantships during interview tours.
- A tour of the Texas State campus is optional but provided.
A tentative schedule will be sent to all students invited to attend interviews.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org