Find Your Fall Registration Access Period Here
You must perform the following steps prior to fall 2011 registration:
2. Check your registration eligibility on CatsWeb and clear any holds.
Where to Access Student Services
Access all student services through the CatsWeb.
· Summer 2011 classes – use the existing goldlinks
· Fall 2011 classes – use the red links for the new services
Preview the New Registration Process
Learn how to register for the fall 2011 semester.
Important Note about Course Reference Numbers (CRNs)
· Index Numbers are being replaced by Course Reference Numbers. These are new for the fall 2011 semester and are different from index numbers that you’ve used in past semesters.
· To locate the new CRNs, go to CatsWeb and click the red link called Schedule of Classes–Fall
Who to Call with Questions
We appreciate your patience as we make progress towards a new and improved Student Information System. Please contact us if you have questions. We’re here to help during this period of transition!
| || |
Lloydean M. Eckley