Responsibilities include the following:
1. Submit an online application
2. Assignments are based on lab schedules, applicants ability to teach the lab and course schedule availability.
3. Applicant will receive notification via email that application has been received. You will be contacted by the department via email to schedule an appointment to speak with the lab coordiantor or with specific questions.
4. Applicants should have references forwarded to the department office.
5. Applicants will be contacted if their schedules permit lab placement. Lab assignments are subject to change up until the week prior to lab start date.