Undergraduate academic advising for those students who are pursuing a major in Chemistry or Biochemistry can meet with an advisor in the College of Science Advising Office in Centennial Hall, Room 202 (512-245-1315).
Chemistry, Biochemistry, and pre-Pharmacy students may also schedule an appointment with the Department’s Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Dr. Wendi David, at email@example.com.
- Who is my advisor?
- When can I register for classes?
- Why won’t CATSWEB let me sign up for the chemistry class I need?
- I really need to take a chemistry class that is closed. What do I do?
- Can I have a closed class override?
- I tried to register for a chemistry class I need, but it’s not offered.
- How do I register if I have an academic hold?
- I’m thinking about changing my major. What do I need to do?