I. Create an environment that provides an opportunity for student success.
A. Increased quality of our students
1) Adopt a college program.
2) Rigorously enforce prerequisites.
3) Establish criteria for acceptance of graduate students.
4) Investigate possibility for increasing financial incentives for graduate student recruitment.
1) Expand SI program.
1) Create an internship program.
II. Provide high quality academic programs.
1) Administer standardized exams.
2) Consider an exit exam to be administered to graduating seniors.
1) Review ACS guidelines.
C. Program content is streamlined.
1) Prepare to teach a Materials Chemistry course.
2) Prepare to teach a Chemical Engineering for Chemists course.