Deadline: February 15
Distribution: Fall Semester
1. Applicant must have a minimum overall 3.0 GPA.
2. Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
3. Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate / graduate degree from Texas State University. Preference will be given to female Texas State University students.
4. Undergraduate applicants must have completed 12 hours of course work at Texas State; graduate applicants must be enrolled in at least 6 hours with a 3.0 in their undergraduate work or 6 hours of previous graduate work.
5. Applicant must complete the following application including the two-page essay question below.
6. Applicant must include one reference letter.
Applicants should describe in an essay: (Please attach your essay typed and double-spaced, 1-2 pages)
• Personal history and general academic record
• Career goals and motivation
• Involvement with community service, art, athletics, business, science, etc. related to women’s studies.