SUNDAY JUNE 9th (FIRST DAY)
All Campers go to
- Last name A-L Music Building Room 224
- Last Name M-Z Music Building Room 216
In those rooms
- Pay any remaining balance
- Receive dorm assignment, if applicable
- Verify/Complete medical form
- Provide medications, if any
- Purchase supplies if needed in lobby of music building
- Resident Campers go to check-in to dorm
- Commuter Campers go to table in lobby for check-in finish
Camper & Parent lunch on your own
1:00: Camper & Parent meeting in Evans Auditorium
2:00: Auditions for band placement begin. After a camper completes audition:
- Resident Campers will remain in music building until a counselor takes them to the dorm or dinner (depending on the time)
- Commuter Campers will remain in care in care of parents and RETURN for the evening rehearsals.
5:00: Resident Campers dinner
6:30pm-7:20pm: Middle School Bands Rehearse; then to dorm, commuters home
7:30pm-8:20pm: High School Bands Rehearse; then to dorm, commuters home
FRIDAY JUNE 14th (LAST DAY)
MORNING GENERAL SCHEDULE:
ALL CAMPERS will be rehearsing in the concert hall (Evans Auditorium) in the morning. COMMUTER CAMPERS will check in at the music building at least 30 minutes prior to their rehearsal time. REHEARSAL TIMES ARE:
8:00am: HS Maroon
9:45am: HS Gold
10:30am: MS Maroon
12:15pm: MS Gold
RESIDENT CAMPERS will also have a designated time to pack.
11-1:00pm: Lunch as usual in cafeteria
2:15pm: Campers will meet at Evans Auditorium and will be seated with their band.
3:00pm: Concert Begins! The order of the concert is:
- Middle School Gold Band
- Middle School Maroon Band
- High School Gold Band
- High School Maroon Band
AFTER THE CONCERT
- RESIDENT CAMPERS will go back to the dorm to check out. Parents will pick up their camper and belongings at the dorm.
- COMMUTER CAMPERS will sign out in the lobby of Evans Auditorium (not at the music building).