FAQ - FACTS DONATION PROGRAM
WHY DONATE AND THE DONATION PROCESS
- Why should I donate my body and who benefits from whole body donations to FACTS?
- How do I register as a donor?
- Who is eligible to donate their body?
- Is pre-registration with FACTS Body Donation Program necessary?
- Can I pre-register with FACTS Body Donation Program?
- What will happen at the time of my passing?
- What do I do if I need to contact FACTS after hours about a donation?
- Who is the legal next of kin?
- What is the cost to my family?
- Can I change my mind after I pre-register
- Why should I request that friends and family make monetary donations in honor of the donor to FACTS
- What if I am in another state when death occurs?
- Can I donate body parts?
RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL USES OF DONATED BODIES
- WHY DONATE AND THE DONATION PROCESS